Pushing new labels doest not appear in prismic admin

Hey

We have a project that uses labels. We only have one label and we added it in the model.json on that slice, looks like this.

{
  "id": "content",
  "type": "SharedSlice",
  "name": "Content",
  "description": "Content",
  "variations": [
    {
      "id": "default-slice",
      "name": "Default slice",
      "docURL": "...",
      "version": "sktwi1xtmkfgx8626",
      "description": "Content",
      "primary": {
        "title": {
          "type": "StructuredText",
          "config": {
            "label": "Title",
            "placeholder": "This is where it all begins...",
            "allowTargetBlank": true,
            "single": "heading2"
          }
        },
        "text": {
          "type": "StructuredText",
          "config": {
            "label": "Text",
            "placeholder": "A nice description of your product",
            "allowTargetBlank": true,
            "multi": "paragraph,heading3,strong,em,hyperlink,list-item,heading4,heading5,heading6,image",
            "labels": ["list-item-line", "list-item-circle"]
          }
        }
      },
      "items": {}
    }
  ]
}

The list-item-line is the old one that works and show in the UI but the new label im trying to add list-item-circle it dont show up as a label in the UI. I have pushed the slice and everything from slicemachine.

Do you know why this is? What can I do to make it work? This it the prismic api https://bravura-web.cdn.prismic.io/api/v2

Regards Victor

I noticed that the new label shows up if I add the slice but not on the already added slices to the project. Is there any way to fix this?

Also now when I pushed a new slice it appeared on the old slices... I have some more pages I need to do this on so lets see how this works. But seems strange to be needed to push a slice for it to update labels on another slice.

Hi @victorthevictoriousv ,

I've made the team aware that the builder doesn't show the new label until a Slice is added. So this is on their radar now, but since there's a workaround, it won't be worked on right away.

If you see this again, I recommend you do a recording with the Jam Chrome plugin so we can see any relevant errors:

Thanks.