We are experiencing an issue with an event page in a release. The event was scheduled to unpublish on April 29, but is still live.
Please help so we can remove this expired event from our site.
- The page does not return in a search in production, live content
- The release contained four events to unpublish on April 29.
- Three of the events had been archived separately, but still appeared in the release. Prismic allowed me to delete those pages from the release.
- We tried publishing the release now, rescheduling the release, and archiving all with no luck.
- The event page is locked, we're unable to edit/archive the page either
Release, Events 4/29 release: https://baker-tilly-www.prismic.io/documents/upcoming?r=YAsCMBIAACEArIJG&l=en-gb
Event, RIMS 2021: https://www.bakertilly.com/events/rims-2021
I think the release or pagef might be corrupt, but who knows. Do you have any recommendations for deleting the page? Is there something you can see that we can't?
The event has already taken place so we really need to remove the page.
Let me know what you discover. Thank you!