SEO titles and discription overview

Hello!

I have a website with a lot of content and we invest a lot on SEO. Currently we write our articles directly in code, however, we are now preparing to integrate prismic for that part of the website.

Considering that we have a lot of articles each with a different SEO title and description, it is sometimes useful to have an overview of all the titles and descriptions from all the articles, for moments when we need to make a change to them. Now we have a php file where all of them are listed. When we integrate prismic, does it have a solution for viewing all the SEO titles and descriptions at once?

Thanks!

Hello Darya,

Thanks for posting this question to us.

This functionality isn't possible in the Prismic. But I understand how it can be useful to overview all the titles and descriptions from all the articles in one place. I am going to add this as a feature request for future improvements.

There can be a workaround to do this via the API. For example, one of my team member set up a Custom function in Google sheets to get document titles from Prismic. You can try to do this with SEO titles and descriptions.

I hope it works well for you.

Thanks,

Priyanka

Priyanka Hi! Thank you very much! I indeed can have an overview of all the titles! Do you know if it's possible to make a function in such a way that changing the title in google sheets also changes it in prismic?

Hello Darya, This isn't possible in the Prismic documents screen

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.