I have a page called "privacy_main_page" with a content block of HTML content. When we tried publishing a change earlier today we got an error and were asked to "retry publishing". Ever since then, every time we publish changes they don't ever take effect. It's only ever giving us the content from before this morning. I think we need some help here in seeing why we can't get this page to publish updated content.
Some Things to Note:
- We have other pages we have published changes to and they seem to be working alright.
- When running "gatsby clean && npm start" the content being retrieved is still the old content.
- We are hosting the site on Netlify, but did a cache clearing on next publish, still not working.
- We use Cloudflare, cleared cache there as well, still not getting up-to-date data
- Tried removing the slice and adding a new one. Then publishing again, nothing gets updated.
- We have previews setup and we can see the updated content in the preview, but not after publishing.
- Next step is throwing this page in the trash and creating a new one, but if there is a way to see if this is an issue on your end first it may be beneficial.