"content": {
"text": "This is the document title",
"spans":
}
}
]
}
}

I dont understand what I did wrong I am trying to import this code as test.json in test.zip file
Am I doing anything wrong?
The documentation isnt clear can anyone explain this we have major work in our company based on this.
This is just test data to try import feature in prismic. We have JSON data from Wordpress so i wanted to import that data to Prismic so I have been trying this for last few days.

Hello @asreearm1729, Usually, you need to do an export job first to see the structure of the document's fields and then use that same template to import them back to make an update or create a new document. What's your use case?

1 Like

It would be a much helpful if you have a existing well documentation regarding the import file format.
creating a test document and exporting to get json structure worked thank you for the tip
But I think your docs dont explain well how the format actually works.
Or atleast mention the answer you posted on the docs in highlight mode and show some pictures in the docs to inform them that creating and exporting is a viable option for us to use.

Thank you for the response you have a great product keep up the good work

1 Like

It would be a much helpful if you have a existing well documentation regarding the import file format.
creating a test document and exporting to get json structure worked thank you for the tip
But I think your docs dont explain well how the format actually works.
Or atleast mention the answer you posted on the docs in highlight mode and show some pictures in the docs to inform them that creating and exporting is a viable option for us to use.

Thank you for the response you have a great product keep up the good work

Hey @asreearm1729. Every project is unique, so it isn't easy to cover every use case, but we'll take your feedback into account for future improvements.

Thanks