Error on prismic document import

Hello,

I'm trying to import many docuement to prismic that come from my database. I've genrated all the json files with the images.

I tried with only 1 document just to see so i zip 1 json with his image.
When i import it in prismic i get no error about the document, its all alright but when i click import to finish the import i get this error

1 documents hasn't been imported! 0 documents has been successfully imported in Import (Fri Sep 17 2021 14:53 PM).

Here you have the json of my custom type

{
"Main": {
"slot_name": {
"type": "Text",
"config": {
"label": "slot name"
}
},
"slot_url_name": {
"label": "slot url name"
}
},
"provider_url_name": {
"label": "provider url name"
}
},
"provider_name": {
"label": "provider name"
}
},
"game_id": {
"label": "game id"
}
},
"slot_preview_image": {
"type": "Image",
"constraint": {
"width": null
},
"thumbnails": ,
"label": "slot preview image"
}
},
"slot_api_link": {
"type": "Link",
"label": "slot api link",
"select": null
}
},
"rtp": {
"type": "Number",
"label": "RTP"
}
},
"volatility": {
"label": "volatility"
}
},
"multiplicator": {
"label": "multiplicator"
}
},
"slot_release_date": {
"type": "Date",
"label": "slot release date"
}
}
}
}

I can't figure out why i get this error when everything is good, i check the common error in imports and the solutions but no one were about my error.

One more strange things is that i get the image which was a local file <<>> on prismic, i mean i can see it 6 times in media tab but these image don't work, i can't click on them to delete them or use them in any document.

If someone know ???

Augustin VINCENT

Hey Augustin!

It seems like there might be something wrong with the format of your import. Could you send me the export file of your repository so I can run a test on my end?

Thanks

Archive 2.zip (34.9 KB)

I tried the same but with a png image and it worked. Webp format seems to be the problem but i need to import webp image not png or jpg images.

Pls could i get a response ???

The chat support don't even respond me, i didn't paid 125$ a month to have a support like this ... I need to solve this problem fast and i'm on it since 4 days now, that's way too much just for file format on import

Hello Augustin, your case is now in top priority for the team. I'll be sure to come back to you as soon as we can run the test in your repository.

Ok thank you paul, i hope its gonna be fix soon. And i don’t if you can but in media files, by trying to import i have image that dont work and which i can’t delete, could you do it for us pleasd

Hey @augustin.v71100

I'll let you know as soon as we have more information about your import issue.

About the other topic. The file that you cannot delete still appears in your Media Library or do you want to delete the file that still exists in a URL that comes from your repository?

Hello @augustin.v71100, we found the problem that's causing the import error. For the moment the feature is having problems with webp files. If you change the format of the file the import will work correctly.

This is now being tracked in the dev teams backlog. Whenever we have news about this issue we'll update this same thread.

Yes i saw that with other image format it works.

DO you think its gonna be fixed soon, i don't really like the idea of importing 2600 documents with jpg or png images that i will need to change to webp when possible. And importing 2600 document will also take times and i don't wanna waste too much time juste for a file format.

Thank you Pau

Hey Augustin. At the moment, there is no news about how soon this task will be tackled. Most probably, it won't be implemented in the near future.
Let me know if I can help you with anything else

This thread is being monitored as an open ticket in the issue tracker. We will update this post as we get more information. If you have a similar use-case, you can ‘Flag’ this topic to reopen.