We are excited to share some big news: We’ve launched https://booklets.app!
For the past few months, during the lockdown, we’ve worked incredibly hard to build better ways for busy people to learn more — anytime and anywhere!
• Who wouldn’t love books📚, right? But let’s be honest: books need energy and time commitment
• Investing 5 minutes a day just to check social media is much easier than opening a book. Then, what’s next?
• With Booklets.app, you can learn new things and get smarter:brain: in just less than 5 minutes of your day!
• Explore thousands of bite-sized learning to stay you away🙅♂️from dry and boring stuff like “summaries” or long blogs.
• Handpicked tutorials from a wide range of categories to bring impact on the community.
• We hope by Booklets.app, we can make the world a little more curious and excited by learning new:sparkles: skills. We would be glad to see people use it to become the best, smartest versions of themselves.
That’s the gist of it! If you want, visit https://booklets.app (no download required!) and start learning . You can also get notified whenever we release new tutorials, tools, and freebies (almost every day!) by following our social media accounts:
Bootstrap and the Fullstack HQ team
P.S. Want to know the backstory of how we decided to work on this? Check out here https://booklets.app/about