BUG: Timestamp fields in the new editor experience return NULL

Hello,

I did not find another place to report this bug so hopefully this is not too out of place.

There is a huge bug that currently prevents my clients from using Timestamp fields. If a Timestamp field is saved using the legacy editor, it queries fine. But when the Timestamp field is saved using the "new editor experience", it returns null.

I love Prismic but updates like this really hurt the trustworthiness of Prismic. At least give the option to permanently disable the new experience for all documents instead of having to do it manually every time opening one.

Can someone confirm they experience the same issue? I'm using Nextjs.

Hope this is fixed soon,
Dries

Hey @dries.cruyskens,

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

This is a known bug in the Page Builder Alpha. The team has plans to fix it this week.
In the meantime, I have moved your repository back to the legacy builder.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks.

Same issue here, any news on the bug fix? Or please set my stuff back asap!! @Phil

Hey @dirkkelderman ,

It should be fixed and released tomorrow I think. I've sent you a PM so we can re-enable the legacy editor for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

This bug is fixed. If you want the new builder reenabled, let me know :slight_smile:

This seems to happen again unfortunately, in a repeatable zone. Could you look into it? thanks!

Hi @baholza ,

I'm creating a bug report with the team who I've made aware of this. Can you tell me if this is in a group field or in a Slice?

Thanks

hi @phil,

Sorry for the late reply. It was in a group, but looks like it is fixed. thanks!

1 Like