Detailed bandwidth usage info

Like this user's question Bandwidth usage we would like to know if it is possible to get detailed information about our bandwidth usage. We'd love to know, for each of our video and image assets, how much bandwidth they are taking up each day/week/month.

I don't believe that the answer to the question above mentions how to get any details. Is it possible?

1 Like

Hello Jim, welcome to the community.

Yes, it is possible, you can send us your repository name, and we can send back the details in a private dm. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you. The repo name is displaysocial.

Is there a reason that this information is not available for me to get by myself, for example via an API call or web page?

Hey there Jim. The team will review your request as soon as possible.
This information is not available in your repository's dashboard. But you can ask us for it whenever is needed.

Pau, thank you. perfect.We'd love to be able to see the % (or amt) of traffic per video.
If possible, we would also love geographic info on who is watching the videos --- many of our users are outside the US.

We don't provide the usage for each one of the assets; we provide the sum of assets per day. The summary can retrieve the top 100 assets usage during the month.

Hey @jim1, I've sent you a dm with the info you requested.

Got it. Thank you, Pau. I appreciate the help.

1 Like

Threads close after a period of inactivity. Flag this thread to re-open it and continue the conversation.