Export not available under settings

I want an export to setup a new repo for testing/ new features, but the export functionality is not present in my dashboard.

this is the article that says you have one and where to find it: https://intercom.help/prismicio/en/articles/3040141-using-import-export-for-a-bulk-change

Hey,

Import/Export is available starting on the medium plan. I’ll add it to our task list to update that document to make this clearer.

I can connect you with the @sales-billing-legal team if you want to discuss this further?

Thanks for clarifying that won’t be necessary.

2 Likes

Hey Prismic Team,
We recently started the initiative to localize our content and we were surprised to know that the Import/Export feature was under the medium plan because it wasn’t explicitly stated in the docs.
I am not sure if we are ready to move to the medium plan yet.
Are you guys planning on adding the Import/Export feature on other pricing plans even if limited?

Hey, Sorry that it wasn’t clear, I just submitted a request for the Documentation team to update that on the user-guides that mention the Import/Export feature.

To be honest it’s not a feature that we are planning to unlock for a smaller plan for now.

May I ask how do you localize/translate content, are you working with an external agency or a SaaS tool for that?