Import then downgrade?

Hi, I am looking to set up a Prismic repo by importing a bunch of content (currently stored in Airtable), but only need the feature set of the Small Plan.

Will there be any issues with signing up for the Medium plan for a month in order to get the content migrated, and then downgrading to Small?

Hey @matts :wave:

Welcome to our community!

There won’t be any issue if you upgrade to the Medium plan and downgrade after to the Small plan. You’re free to upgrade downgrade plans at any given moment.

You can learn more about the Import/Export feature here.

Let us know if we can be of any help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Threads close after a period of inactivity. Flag this thread to re-open it and continue the conversation.

I'm trying out prismic for the first time, and have a small set (~150) posts with almost only key/value pairs I'd like to import, to be able to try prismic out for a real project.

But 125$ for a test-run is quite steep. Will I be charged a full 125$ if I change to medium plan, import then downgrade to developer directly after? Sorry for being cheap, but the project I'm helping out with has no budget :frowning:

Hey @webb

Thanks for reaching out about it.

You won't be charged the full $125 If you'd need to temporarily use the Import/Export feature. You'll be charged for the time you're using Medium plan and the remaining amount will be credited to your account for future subscriptions.

Hope this helps :wink:

2 Likes