How can I make a GraphQL search by using fulltext OR tags?

I want to search not only by fields, but also by tags. The problem is that when I use (fulltext:"search", tags:["search"]) it search for posts that have both a "search" keyword and a "search" tag. In other words, I want to make a logic OR, not a logic AND. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @sjrmiranda, unfortunately it isn’t possible to do an OR query like this for fulltext and tags. The only workaround I can think of would be to run two separate queries and combine the results.

I will let the @features-team know about this and we will add this to our feature request tracker as a possible improvement for the future. We don’t have any plans to work on this right now, but we will let you know here if that changes at any point.

1 Like

Thank you for you answer. The solution I found was simply creating a custom tag field(just a normal text field) and when I do the fulltext search it will work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This is being tracked as an open feature request.

If you have another use-case for this feature, you can 'Flag' this topic to reopen. Please use the :heart: button to show your support for the feature and check out our Feature Request Guidelines.