Hi! I uploaded pictures in the media highlight sections and the quality is very poor though my original image is the right size and the right quality. I tried to add SVGs, PNGs & JPG but nothing seems to work. Could you please help me out? It is in the inthenews section. Thank you!
Couple of things to check:
- What size is the image you are uploading, in pixels?
- What size are you displaying it at, in pixels?
- Does your image field in your Types define a size, or is it set to auto?
- Do you have any image plugins being used?
- What happens if you try removing the quality parameters from the returned image URL?
Hi thank you Marcello!
1.240 x 130 px
2. 240 x 130 px
3. I am not sure where to find my types, where can I find this?
4.only netifly I believe
5.Do you mean in the inspect tool? I do not have the option to custom code in my backend
Thank you very much!
Could you share the link to the image and page?
I was meaning this section in Prismic:
It'll be in https://<your-prismic-site-url>.prismic.io/masks/
I only have one option in this section!
That's fine, it means you haven't set up any image resizing.
Could you share a link to the page in question?
hi guys! following up on this problem please. The images are super oversized and I really don't understand why. I resized them so they fit perfectly the frame but it's not working
Sorry about the long delayed reply on this. This thread got lost in the pile.
It seems like the issue here is a css one on your websites front end. I turned off one css attribute on the 'epicenter' image and it fixes your issue:
Let me know if you need any further help.
This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.