Hi! I uploaded pictures in the media highlight sections and the quality is very poor though my original image is the right size and the right quality. I tried to add SVGs, PNGs & JPG but nothing seems to work. Could you please help me out? It is in the inthenews section. Thank you!
Couple of things to check:
- What size is the image you are uploading, in pixels?
- What size are you displaying it at, in pixels?
- Does your image field in your Types define a size, or is it set to auto?
- Do you have any image plugins being used?
- What happens if you try removing the quality parameters from the returned image URL?
Hi thank you Marcello!
1.240 x 130 px
2. 240 x 130 px
3. I am not sure where to find my types, where can I find this?
4.only netifly I believe
5.Do you mean in the inspect tool? I do not have the option to custom code in my backend
Thank you very much!
Could you share the link to the image and page?
I was meaning this section in Prismic:
It'll be in https://<your-prismic-site-url>.prismic.io/masks/
I only have one option in this section!
That's fine, it means you haven't set up any image resizing.
Could you share a link to the page in question?