Impossible to download pictures

Hello !
I have an issue with the media library, some pictures are not displayed but they have the same format as usual, so I can't add it to my pages :

Could you please help me ?
Thanks a lot

Hi Sacha,

Welcome to the Prismic community.

To investigate this, can you please share with me (in a private message if necessary) your repository name as well as a sample of the images you're trying to import?

Looking forward to your reply,
Fares

Hi Fares,
My repository name is Little Big Change
The picture is in a webp format, I think I can't download it here. I can send you the image in png format but it works when I download it in png format, but not in webp format.
Thanks a lot

Hi again,
We have a new issue this morning : there is no picture available on the media library but we had many :

Is there an issue on your side ?
Thanks a lot

Hi Fare,
Could you please help me ? We are stuck as we don't have any image on our library !
Thanks

Hi, @sacha.uzan
I can see there are some items/files in your media library, and I don't see the other problematic images

Can you compress the webp files and send them to me in a private message?

Yes now we can see some pictures but not all of our pictures => we miss more than 100 pictures that are displayed on our pages and nobody deleted it
Can you recover all our pictures please ?

I have reached out to our devOps team about the issue, and I will let you know once I get a response.

Also, can you compress the webp files and send them to me in a private message in order to reproduce the initial issue.

Also, are all the missing images are a webp format?

Here is the image in PNG but it works when I download it in PNG but not in webp format.
3bf13ca6-3c36-4bf1-9153-9f0c56c3d84b

No, the missing images are in different format, not only webp.

This issue is being handled privately, and the final conclusion will be listed here later.

Issue impossible to reproduce due to deleted images where the delete action was initiated by client