Inverse filters applied to Collections

Hi there,

I am using planning to use one Prismic repo to serve multiple domains. To achieve this I have tagged each document with the following tag domain:example.com.

I am then using Collections to filter content for each site to make it easier for our Content Editors to find the appropriate content.

However I would like the ability to easily check for any documents that don't have a domain tag applied to them (which would mean they would not get built).

To spell it out clearly: I would like the ability to specify documents that are not tagged (the inverse of what is possible through the UI right now)

Thanks!

Hi @andrew.miller, unfortunately this functionality doesn’t currently exist. I’ll let the @features-team know about this and we will add this to our feature request tracker as a possible improvement for the future.

In the meantime, the only solution I can think of for this would be to create a tag for documents that aren’t currently tagged with a domain. I know it isn’t ideal, but it’s the only workaround I can think of.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately that idea doesn’t quite work, otherwise I would just tag them with the domain. I have managed to achieve what I need through the GraphQL API, but this isn’t ideal as I would like our Content Editors to manage this in future. I do hope it gets implemented!

This is being tracked as an open feature request.

If you have another use-case for this feature, you can 'Flag' this topic to reopen. Please use the :heart: button to show your support for the feature and check out our Feature Request Guidelines.