JSON Editor is too laggy

The content editor of prismic is too laggy. Any idea why?

Hi Augustus,

Thank you for reaching out to us, can you please share with us a screen recording as well as your repository name (in a private message if necessary).

We currently don't have any general issues, you can check our status page for more info.

Looking forward to your reply,
Fares

Thanks for sharing with us this screen recording, in seems that the JSON you are editing is very big 6000+ lines, but I'm not sure if that is what is causing the lagging.

So I will continue to investigate this issue and I will let you know once I get some more info.

Best,
Fares

I have reported this issue to our production team and I will let you know once I get updates on this.

Hi,

Having very large Custom Types (typically including hundreds of fields, tabs or Slices) can cause the Prismic Writing Room to be laggy. If you're suffering such slowness, you can send us a Private Message and share with us some details about your content modelling so that we can recommend optimizations.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.