Multi landing pages project

i was wondering if i could have 2 landing pages ,for instance i want to have two different sites the first is the main site and the other is a single page site , is it possible to have two different sites with the same dev repo

Hey there, @mohamedamin.hentati thanks for reaching out.

I'm not sure I fully follow your use case. Are you trying to use your repository in more than one application or project? This is possible as long as you are aware that the Custom Types and documents will be shared between the two projects. If you plan on adding more specific content for one site or the other, I'd recommend that you go for two separate repositories.

Can you tell me a little bit more about your use case?

yes i'am trying to use my repo in 2 applcations .how can i do it ? are there any document that could help me

We don't have any documentation for this use case. But basically, if you use the endpoint in your two different projects you'll need to call the API, make the queries, and template the content in the same way that you would for a single project only that you'd need to repeat the entire process in the second one.

1 Like

Hi Mohamed,

This is completely possible. What you will want to do is create a single type for the single-page website:

and only query that type in that application.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.