MultiSelect Dropdown in prismic

I have requirement where I need a Multi-Select feature for categories in Custom type. But currently we have Only Single Select feature.
Could you suggest me a way to approach Multi-Select feature for list of categories

12 Likes

Hi @saddagatla-contracto, as you’ve seen Prismic doesn’t currently have a Multi-select field.

The way you can model this is by putting your Select field inside of a Group field. This will allow a content author to select as many of the options as they need.

I will pass this along to the @features-team to add to our feature request tracker as a possible improvement for the future.

4 Likes

This is being tracked as an open feature request.

If you have another use-case for this feature, you can 'Flag' this topic to reopen. Please use the :heart: button to show your support for the feature and check out our Feature Request Guidelines.

...Is there any update on the multi-select field?

Thank you for your interest in multi-select. Unfortunately, this feature is not currently available in Prismic.

However, we are excited to share that we are rebuilding our editor to give us the flexibility to quickly iterate and add new features based on feedback from users like you. Although multi-select won't be available at the time of the initial release, we will certainly evaluate it as part of the rebuild and consider it for future updates.

We appreciate your input and feedback on how we can improve Prismic to better suit your needs. Our team is always looking for ways to enhance the user experience, and we value your contribution to that effort.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!