No longer able to publish documents across all content types

Hello there,

I am unable to publish any documents across all content-types on my repository. When trying to publish it shows "Error - Click to retry". This happens with the new documents as well as updating the old ones. On the console, it shows 500 error without any specific message.

The repository is: https://scrupulosity-com.prismic.io

Hello,

Welcome to the Community Forum, and thanks for reaching out to us.

I have reproduced the same issue with your repository and submitted the issue to our issue tracker platform. I will update you soon.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Thanks for looking into this @Priyanka.

Hello @vpul.chaudhary

My team is asking for more information:
Did you have a custom type named "CallToAction" that may you deleted?

Thanks,
Priyanka

Yes, that is correct. We used custom types API to delete "CallToAction" custom type.

@vpul.chaudhary My team re-created the missing custom type "CallToAction." The repository should be working now. If you want to delete the custom type "CallToAction," you must first remove all documents.

Thank you. Yes, it is working fine now. Will make sure to remove documents before deleting custom types from now on. But it would be nice if Prismic handled this automatically.
Oh, and can we please have delete and rename options on Slice Machine UI? It's a hassle having to delete custom types manually using API.

Hello @vpul.chaudhary

It's not possible to delete and rename options on SM UI, for the moment. This will be available in the future.

Thanks,
Priyanka