Pages aren't publishing

About a month ago, our updates aren't consistently publishing. I have an example of a page where the content in Prismic and the content on the site are totally out of date. We've tried having others publish with different credentials, and no luck. Is there anywhere we can see errors to determine what fails when publishing and why? Here is the screenshot of the page vs. the content, but this is just one example - we have many of them. Bar Louie is the repository. I don't see how to add attachments on here.

Hello Tara, welcome to the Prismic forum

You can attach files to these conversations by clicking this upload button when you’re editing the messageimage Could add them in a new message? a visual example of the issue is always useful :heavy_check_mark:

I suppose these are the links for the repository: https://bar-louie.prismic.io/ and the live website: https://www.barlouie.com/

• Could you point me out exactly in which places of the site the data is not being updated and also the name of the document in Prismic?
  • Which technology are you using in your project?

Sometimes this is happens because you need to clear the cache and rebuild your project. If you’re not a dev you’ll need a dev from your team to do this for you

This is what the Prismic About us page looks like.

This is what the about us page looks like on the website.

Here is another example on the homepage. We changed this button on Monday to redirect to the location search, and then tried to change it back to a link to our online ordering URL, and it won’t change back.
Here is Prismic:

Here is the website:

We are using .NET framework in AZURE.

The other location is the homepage.

Thank you for the images. I believe this is happening because you need to clear the cache and rebuild your .NET project. If you’re not a dev you’ll need a dev from your team to do this for you

Yes, as Paulina says it sounds like a cache issue, probably on the master ref.

My developers have cleared the cache, and rebuilt the .NET repository, but we are still seeing issues. Here’s a screenshot of the logs.

Hey Tara, I’m not sure what might be the issue. If you send me your project code I can investigate further this issue. You can either send me a zip with the code of your project or a link to Github in a private dm.

Threads close after a period of inactivity. Flag this thread to re-open it and continue the conversation.