Primic API return 500 from one second to another

Hello,

I am using prismic in combination with gatsby and from one moment to another the GraphQL API is returning 500 errors.
I would assume that I've not broken the queries since it's a 5xx and not 4xx which would indicate that I did a client mistake.

I've the feeling that the error is related to that I've added a type called Meta in my repository.

`Schema does not pass validation. Violations:\n\nType name 'Meta' is used for several conflicting GraphQL ObjectTypes based on different classes. Conflict found in a field 'node' of 'MetaConnectionEdge' type. One possible fix is to use ObjectTypeName like this: deriveObjectType[Foo, Bar](ObjectTypeName(\"OtherBar\")) to avoid that two ObjectTypes have the same name.`

I already deleted the type, but the error does still exist. How can I fix that?

Cheers,
Chris

Hi Chris,

I’m sorry to hear you are having this issue. You were right to delete the Meta type that you created which cause this conflict. I suspect the issue now is related to an issue some people where having with Types not fully deleting.

I can check this for you in your send me a private message with your repo URL.

Thanks.

I’ve got the same Problem as @cjost. I’ve already deleted the custom type, but it still doesn’t work. Who could help me with this?

Maybe it would be great for future, that we can’t create a custom type called ‘meta’? :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers

@web1 it was related to the mentioned issue

I suspect the issue now is related to an issue some people where having with Types not fully deleting.

I've created a whole new repository, because it was faster than the answer here :D
And I had the feeling that the type was not deleted correctly.

Maybe you write @Phil with your repository URL and they can fix it for you so you are not forced to create a new repository :P

Thank you for your reply. In my case a new repository is not an option. :upside_down_face:

Hi @web1,

Sorry about the delay in the reply I was away for vacation. :sunglasses: (I’ll need to implement something on the forum to handle this case. :face_with_monocle:)

I’m going to check with the dev team to see if this issue has been resolved.

If not I can duplicate your repository for you as a workaround so you don’t lose your data, would this solution work for you?

This issue has been resolved and fixed. The fix should be available for all users.

If anyone is still seeing the issue please reach out to the activations team as described here and we can activate it for you:

Thanks.

1 Like