Repository Avatar: An error occured while uploading the file

Describe your question/issue in detail

Can't Update the Repository Avatar

https://jam.dev/c/154d121c-848e-4f1a-9a1e-3c108f99c573

Impacted feature

What steps have you taken to resolve this issue already?

I have tried multiple file types and image dimensions.

Errors

See Video

Your Role

Developer

Steps to reproduce

3 Likes

Hi @nf_mastroianni , thanks for letting us know about the issue. It's not a high-priority item for us to fix right now but I'll update this thread as soon as I have a timeline on a fix.

Best,
Guy

1 Like

Agreed, this is a small "quality of life" improvement. Not a huge priority, but nice to have.

2 Likes

I've attempted to change the repository icon on several projects of ours (partners-keystone and kinsted-website), but the feature appears to be broken at this time, at least in Chrome.

I believe that this is a bug, as I've updated many icons in the past with no issue. Hope this is a quick fix for your team!

1 Like

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for flagging this bug! I'm seeing the same behavior on my side. I've created a bug report for our team.

Sam

1 Like

@samlittlefair Thanks for flagging this as a bug! Our team maintains dozens of Prismic repositories, and being able to differentiate them based on an icon at a glance is a very helpful feature for us.

Hi @services , thanks for taking the time to report the issue. As mentioned earlier on this thread, we are aware of the issue. However, it is not a high-priority item for us to fix. I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information.

Best,
Guy

Any update on when this will be solved, I'm seeing it today

Hi @grafik , no updates on a timeline for now. I'll update this thread when I have more information.

Best,
Guy

Seems like the file is created

but saving it to the repository has a blank object as the payload

guessing that's the problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @gijs . I'll pass this on to the team.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that this issue has been fixed. You should now be able to upload a repository avatar :confetti_ball:

Best,
Guy

3 Likes