SliceMachine broken GraphQL tree

Hello there,

I got a message from Adam who has a problem with GraphQL on one of his next.js app.
Could you help him please?

Dear Support!

Could you check what is the issue with the graphql in our project?

https://koinly-marketing.prismic.io/graphql

It worked earlier today but now it is not working here and from my nextJs app too.

The error message mention two slices but I didn't make a change in them recently.

{

"message": "Schema does not pass validation. Violations:\n\nObject type 'BlogpostBodyVideo_sectionDefaultSlice' must define one or more fields.\n\nObject type 'PageBodyContact_detailsDefaultSlice' must define one or more fields."

}

I pushed that two slices to Prismic again from my local but it didn't help.

Thank you for your help.

Adam

Same issue, was working fine and all of a sudden it wasnt...

Hello, everyone :cherry_blossom:

I just broke prismic graphQL you can check https://oxylabs-sm.prismic.io/graphql

Long story short I have hardcoded slices, which is not updated frequently and ATM this was faster solution. Page looks good, everything works for me, but trying to use graphQL to build sitemap
i get this error { "message": "Schema does not pass validation. Violations:\n\nObject type 'EnterpriseBodyNav_headerDefaultSlice' must define one or more fields.\n\nObject type 'PpcBodySmall_headerDefaultSlice' must define one or more fields." }

Fast solution, I will add random fields to these slices. Long term solution SM should not let push empty slices or create UID for every slice under the hood maybe. I'm not pro here, so please correct me.

Anyway, big thanks for team for this awesome tool!

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking in to this. I'll get back to you once I know more.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, (@antoine.gilbert , @juskeviciusarn , @robinyo )

Is there anyway one of you can send me a copy of your project so I can recreate this on my side and find a fix?

Thanks.

Hello @Phil ,

Sorry, I can't send you our production copy.