Superscript and Subscript

Hello,

I have stumbled upon an interesting request for the ability to add subscript and superscript inside a rich text editor.

After doing some research, I've found similar requests, but they've unfortunately led me to nothing.

To summarize my investigation process, I've visited this link:

This led me here(migrated article) :
https://intercom.help/prismicio/en/articles/1943308-add-custom-styles-to-rich-text
And finally, I ended up back at Prismic documentation where there is no mention of subscript and superscript.

The project is currently using Gatsby.js and I'll be available to answer questions or follow up on this issue frequently. I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help!

Thanks,
Robert

Hey Robert, welcome to the forum!

There are no plans to modify the Rich Text editor options to add a WYSIWYG field for subscript and superscripts in the editor of the documents, but we'll add your conversation as part of the feature request.

But this doesn't mean that you can't add styles to your text. The Custom Labels of the Rich Text fields allow you to wrap your Rich Text elements in custom labels that you can later use to style within your application.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.