Unable to publish/unpublish

We are not able to publish or unpublish any content types. This happening since yesterday 2:30PM IST.

Any time we try to publish we get Error - Click to retry. If you refresh the UI, it says it's published/unpublished however API still gives us old data.

Hey @headout,

Thanks for posting this issue, and welcome to the Prismic community.

Is this happening for multiple users in different environments? My first question is: what happens if you switch to incognito mode, a different browser, or a different machine?

If that doesn't address the issue, could you let me know:

• The browser version that you're using
  • Your repo name
  • Any errors that you see in your Chrome Console
  • A screenshot of the screen when you see "Error - Click to retry"

Thanks again! I hope we can get this resolved ASAP :slight_smile:

Sam

PS: I'm on GMT, and I'll be off for the weekend by around 5pm.

1. Yes, this happening for multiple users. We do not have envs for our repo.
  2. Same issue in incognito. Chrome, Mozilla (latest version)
  3. Repo name - Mystique
  4. Screenshot 1 - Whenever we publish or unpublish. If you refresh the browser or go to the same doc it says published/unpublished
  5. Screenshot 2&3 - Error code 409.

@samlittlefair Could you please look into this? We haven't able use prismic for 2 days now.

Hey @headout,

I sent this issue to our dev team. I'll follow up with them on Monday and I'll let you know what they say.

Sam

Hey @samlittlefair,

Any update on the above issue?

Hi @headout,

I don't have a solution yet, but the dev team has prioritized this and they're looking into it now. I'll let you know when I have another update.

Sam

@headout The dev team tells me that this issue should be fixed now. Can you test it and let me know if you can publish and unpublish now?

@samlittlefair Yes, it's working fine now. Do you happen to know as to what caused this issue?

1 Like

@headout The dev team explained it to me, and — as I understand — it was a technical bug when validating Rich Text. So, we're grateful to you for pointing it out! Let me know if you have any further issues.

Sam

Will do. Thanks for your help :slight_smile: @samlittlefair

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.