Update page logo: settings.data.logo

Hello,

I am new on the community, so first of all Hi!

I am using a prismic template to start working with the platform, etc... I am having a hard time to change the logo.

So far on the code. (using nextjs), I see that is using settings.data.logo

I am trying to find where on prismic I can select the editor, I've accessed on Prismic the site settings > Repository and I've added on global settings my logo, but is not being shown. I am not sure: if that's the place where to modify the logo and not sure how to update this so my local environment gets that information on (settings.data.logo)

I would appreciate your help on this! Thanks in advance for any suggestion!

1 Like

Hello @gomarotec,

Welcome to Prismic community, and thanks for reaching out to us.

Which Primsic template are you using? Can you also share with me the following:

• codebase as a zip file or a git repository
  • Prismic repository

So I can debug and assist you?

Thanks,
Racheal.

Hello,
I am using the todoop template, that's the logo I want to change, thanks!:

Hello @gomarotec,

You can change the logo from the settings document on the editor.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,
Racheal.

Hello,
I've tried to change the logo, but is not showing anything. Any tip or suggestion?

@gomarotec, my apologies if I wasn't precise initially. I meant, on the sidebar > documents > click on the settings document, and you should be able to change the logo from there.

Can you attach a screenshot, I can not find the page settings...and in the documentation I am not able to find any reference. Thanks Racheal for your help!

@gomarotec Sure, no worries. The first screenshot shows the list of documents, and the settings document is the first on the list, which is the last on the screenshot you provided above, while the second screenshot is when you click into the settings document, where you will see the logo field to update the logo