URGENT - Problem importing slice with import Bulk update feature

@Fares Initially I was getting the error, after some research I tried the workaround mentioned in the comments about to manually add the "$[UUID]" to every slice in the json and then upload.
After doing so, I was able to import the documents, but there was a small issue in the script, so all the text blocks in the slice have the same UUID, in each document. Now the FE build using the client API is showing all content but when I try to edit the content in Prismic dashboard, it shows only the last text block. All the initial text blocks are not showing any content in the editor. I am guessing it is because they do not have a unique UUID. Can we fix this from the backend? or is there any workaround where I can update and override the UUID for the text blocks?

1 Like

Hi @amogh.kajaria
I think the best way to solve this is to delete and re-import those documents and I can activate the fix for you. That is an option?

Hi @Fares,
Yes, please activate the fix for the repo that would be helpful, I also have a couple of questions regarding the re-import process, can we have a quick discussion on that?

Yes sure. May I have the repository name that you want to activate the fix on?

Also, can you please list the questions here? Otherwise, if you don't want to as the questions publically, can you send me a private message and I will respond there.