Usage dashboard seems broken

https://auto-site.prismic.io/settings/usage/ and https://pickuptrucks.prismic.io/settings/usage/ - there’s no data since 8/7/20 - which is 3 days ago

Hello Eric, welcome to the community forum!

I’ve passed your request to the team and we’re investigating this. We’ll get back to you once we know more.

Thanks

Hello again!

So what you’re seeing is an update that we did in the way the Usage report is displayed. We’ve updated the date for when the usage report starts.

We chose to do this so that it will always match the data in the billing cycle. The amount in your invoice will always match the one in your Usage Dashboard.

The CDN bandwidth usage limits for the Prismic API

This issue has been closed due to inactivity.