Awesome Prismic

social

Hi everyone!

We're happy to announce the release of a little something that we've been working on - Prismic now has its very own awesome-prismic GitHub repository! :tada:

An awesome-prismic repository?

You read that correctly. It's a repository that lists all of the awesome resources for a given technology or topic. You've probably seen the concept elsewhere, there's already one for React, Vue.js, and a host of others.

The goal with this awesome-prismic repository, just like for every other awesome-* repository, is to provide you with a place where you can easily find the resources that you need - whether you're looking for help, inspiration, or new things to try. For now, you'll find that the majority of them are official resources, but we're definitely looking forward to reversing this trend with more community ones!

You can contribute

That's one of the best things about the repository, everyone is able to contribute and share the resources that they've created or just found to be really useful.

You just made a cool tutorial series on YouTube? Or found this amazing blog article? Because it's GitHub based you can simply open a pull request and submit a new contribution. We'll make sure to help you during that process so that your resources can be easily found and shared.

awesome-prismic & I Made This

This new awesome-prismic repository doesn't mean that we're closing the "I Made This" section. The "I Made This" section in the Community forum is a place for you to share what you just built or wrote about Prismic so that you can interact with other community members, share opinions, and get feedback.

Thank for making Prismic awesome!

3 Likes

Threads close after a period of inactivity. Flag this thread to re-open it and continue the conversation.