Can't transfer repository ownership

Attempting to transfer ownership from an employee that's no longer with our company to my Administrator account and receiving:

Error transferring ownership: 403 - You don't have the required permissions

Anyone know how to get the repo transferred with this constraint?

Hello @kholland, are you an admin in the repository?

Hi Pau - Yes. I am an administrator in the repo.

Can you detail how you're transferring the repo to your account?
Do you have access to both profiles?

Settings > Users > Transfer ownership > Selecting my name/account

No, I do not have access to the prior employee's account. I suppose, I could get that from our IT team if needed but was hoping to avoid having to gain access to their Google account (to get a reset password request) in order to manage the ownership transfer in Prismic.

We can help you do this on our end. We'll need two active admin users from the repository to send a formal request for another user to take ownership of your repository. We will ask you for the following information:

• The repository ID
  • The email of the user that shall be promoted, owner
  • An email confirmation from another administrator that the ownership shall be transferred - to send to accounting@prismic.io

For privacy reasons, we will remove the configured credit card. Therefore the new owner will need to update credit card information and let us know when done. Let me know if the procedure above is feasible from your side, and we can then proceed.

Hello!
Does this approach still apply (have three administrators email accounting@prismic.io)? I would like to become Owner of the Prismic Repository at my company. There is currently only one owner and they've left the company and we don't have access to their account.
Thanks!

We always try to ask for two security reasons, but, one owner is enough.