Error 500 when importing documents

Hello,

The user carmen.maldonado@rainbowagro.com is facing problems while importing files in her repository rainbowchem .
The platforms returns 500 errors.
We saw in our own logs the following message: Unable to find pending release YOcX6BMAACIAyvOj , but this release ID is not mentioned anywhere in the import files.

Thanks for your help

Hello @antoine.gilbert

The error 500 usually can happen when you haven't compressed the documents directly. Try to generate the ZIP archive again by selecting and compressing the JSON files directly (do not ZIP the folder itself), then try to upload that archive.

If it still doesn't solve the issue then I'd be happy to dig this. I will need the Prismic repo name and JSON files the user wants to import.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello Priyanka,
Thanks for your reply.
The repo name is in my original message: rainbowchem

For the JSON files, I'll let @carmen.maldonado send them to you.
Carmen, you can send a private message to Priyanka with your JSON files attached if you don't want to publically share them.

Hello @antoine.gilbert @carmen.maldonado

Thanks for sharing more details with us.

My apologies for the delayed response. I was off the last few days. I am going to investigate this today and will come back to you.

Thanks for your patience

Priyanka

Hello @antoine.gilbert @carmen.maldonado

I ran a test and tried to import a JSON file. The JSON files look good to me. The file is uploading without giving any error and not adding into release. The same error I am getting. I will submit an issue and let you know when I get any updates from my developer team.

Thanks,
Priyanka

I am facing a similar issue. Earlier this month, I was able to import documents with minor (empty string) error in json. Now, this no longer works. Can you please help on this? Some minor errors are necessary (empty string).

Jarrod

Hello @joey.livingston

What error are you getting in the console? It would be better if you can send me the Prismic repo Url and JSON file you want to import.

Thanks,
Priyanka

I cannot import content.. I upgraded to specifically have this capability..
I am at a loss and have contacted support many many times...

liberty-justice-center.prismic.io

Thanks,
Jarrod

Hello @joey.livingston @carmen.maldonado

This issue is coming due to a bulk action cluster. Can you send me your Prismic repo URL?

Thanks,
Priyanka

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.