Error.expected.jsstring: `/key/value` unable to import file as I keep getting that error

No clear indication of where is the error, I read the documentation, have also tried to read similar errors here but nothing similar to this error. It would be great if the import tool was updated to indicate the specific place where the error is coming from. Happy to share the file and the repo so I can get any help as to why my import is failing with that error.

Hi Maria,

Thanks for getting in touch about this.

We're in the process of replacing the Import/Export feature with our new Migration API, which you can find in the "Migration releases" tab of your repository. Would you be interested in trying your import with the Migration API instead of Import/Export?

Sam

Thanks @samlittlefair for getting back to me so promptly!

I just read through the documentation but it says we need to sing up to a waiting list to try the new Prismic Migration API . I tried query the API and I got indeed "Message": "User is not authorized to access this resource with an explicit deny" can we be added to the Waitlist or in its defect can you enable us the ability to be able to test this? we need quite rapidly the ability to be able to import new files(pages) to Prismic.
I can DM our repo.

Hi Maria,

I can see that someone else in your organization has submitted a ticket about this through our support portal, so I'll keep debugging with your colleague on that ticket.

Sam