Error while saving your change - Click to retry

Hi all,
We have a problem when we try to save our change on a existent page or to create a new.
Any issues ?
Thanks
Basile

2 Likes

it's working on your side ? We have try on 2 different browser and we have the same problem. Can't save our existing page.... Or create a new page..

1 Like

same problem, just can't save any changes on any page.

1 Like

Thanks. I'm not alone :+1:

1 Like

Just posted a similar issue, I might have the same problem

2 Likes

Me too, same problem in last 50 minutes

Resolved I think....

Hi there,

We've got a confirmation from our DevOps team that this issue has been fixed.

Please let us know if the problem wasn't fixed for you,
Fares

I am now receiving the same issue.

1 Like

Hi Patrick,

We have done some changes recently, do you still have the issue?

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. Flag to reopen.

Hello everyone.

We have found that there are many reasons why this error can be triggered, such as having a slow connection or when a default value in a field is set up to 0. This triggers a global behavior that the backend doesn't expect. Soon, this last one won't be considered an error anymore, but in the meantime, this value will need to be removed from the custom type that has it and also update the document.

If you encounter this issue, please make sure you share with us the following information.

1. URL of your repository
  2. Browser that you're using
  3. Steps to reproduce the issue
  4. Any videos or screen recordings of the error
  5. Any logs that may appear in the console, if any

Thanks.

Hi! We are getting error on saving one of our existent page (it has long content thread, so I assume something got to do with it). Could you help us to solve this issue (all other pages that belong to the same page type works and are saved successfully after edits).

Hi @Oxylabs ,

Thanks for reaching out about this and I'm sorry that you're encountering this issue. Can you submit this issue via the Prismic support portal ? We'll be able to troubleshoot this more efficiently there.

When you submit your ticket, please include the repository in question as well as a detailed explanation of the steps you take when you see this issue. It will help us troubleshoot.

Thanks.