Integration Fields - Data Refresh

I have an Integration Field (using Custom API through push) on a Custom Type.

Although the push works fine, I only get the updated data if I enter the document and do any changes, so I can save and publish it. Otherwise, if the document doesn't change, it seems the integration data remains a cached version.

This feels like a bug as I want to update the pricing of several products using the Integration Field and without editing all of its pages.

Is this actually how's supposed to work, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

I'm using

"gatsby": "^3.10.2",
    "gatsby-source-prismic": "^4.0.2",
    "prismic-reactjs": "^1.3.4",
    "prismic-cli": "^4.0.7",

Thanks!

Hello @rafael.lohn, thanks for bringing this up to our attention.

We've tried this on our end and can confirm that the integration field's write API behavior inside a Gatsby environment it's different, so we'll open a ticket in the dev teams backlog. Whenever we have a fix or more information about this, we'll update in this same thread.

In the meantime, you'll still need to republish documents to be able to see the most up-to-date version of the Integration fields.

Thank you for your prompt reply and let me know if I can be of any help!

This thread is being monitored as an open ticket in the issue tracker. We will update this post as we get more information. If you have a similar use-case, you can ‘Flag’ this topic to reopen.