SLA & uptime with Professional Medium license

Hello,

what SLA do we get with a Professional Medium license. I get uptime is 99.5% but in case of an incident what happens? What happens too if the uptime is below 99.5%? is there anything specified in the contract?

PD: We are already users of the Medium license.

Hello Ignacio,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

It’s true that Prismic offered an SLA Uptime for Medium plans in the past. This was an additional value proposition for our users who mainly purchase that plan for the number of users it offers, the higher CDN limit, the Import/Export, and the User Roles features. We are no longer offering this SLA on Medium plans. Existing Medium plan users will be grandfathered into this SLA Guarantee until the end of 2020 or the end of their current term (whichever one is longer). Any new Medium plan subscription will no longer benefit from this Uptime Guarantee.

The availability of our platform is of the utmost priority for us and our Status page shows that our historical Uptime has been extremely reliable for all of our users. We have exceeded the Uptime of 99.9% for the past 26 consecutive months and are committed to maintaining this standard.

For all grandfathered Medium subscriptions or Platinum and above repositories, should our Uptime fall below the plan’s SLA, we will offer service credits equal to the monthly price of a user’s plan on a prorated basis. We are in the process of updating our Terms of Service to reflect the changes that I have outlined in this answer and to ensure that they provide a clearer explanation of our SLA.

Hope that answers all your questions and please let me know if you need any more information.

Threads close after a period of inactivity. Flag this thread to re-open it and continue the conversation.