Slice Machine Typescript Integration - SliceSimulator component has no state prop in declaration

I installed slice machine using the guide that I was presented with when creating a new repository with Nextjs.

My project uses typescript and when adding the slice-simulator.tsx page, I get this error:

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi @webadmin,

Thanks for reaching out.

It seems to be a type mismatch, and for that, I will reach out to our dev team for more info; it would be great if you could share with me a zip file of your project code as well as your repository name (in a private message if necessary) to be able to reproduce this error.

Best,
Fares

1 Like

Hi Fares - sending a private message with the zip file.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @webadmin,

We have issued a new version with a hotfix to slice-simulator. To have this fix, please update your dependencies to slice-simulator-react@0.2.2

Please let us know if you need any further assistance,
Fares

Awesome. You guys rock! Loving the new SliceMachine.

Thanks,
Eric

1 Like

Hey team! We're glad to announce that Slice Machine v0.5.1 is out !!
Let's celebrate the native support of TypeScript Types in Slice Machine! And a lot of cool UX/UI improvements and bug fixes!

Big shoutout to the whole team and @haberer.lucie and @angeloashmore for their contribution with the TS integration.

Now, let's play with it and make great websites! Full changelog here.

Awesome! Happy to see Prismic keep growing, improving and being awesome. It has been my go-to CMS for a good 2 years now, and can't say enough good things about it.

1 Like

So happy to hear that Eric :slight_smile: