Some objects will not be published

Hi.

I have a problem with the prismic app. I have a large amount of data and today when I published new objects, some of them started not exporting. I have the "Starter" plan and my question is if it's a bug with more data or if there are limitations for my package.

Some objects are not exported, when I remove them and add them again, they appear, but after publishing, I download json data and other objects are not exported. I do this over and over and I don't know why. Is there a chance that I have exceeded the data limit on my account? If it is a limit, is it constant for all plans or for a my plan ?

Hello @web.tool

Welcome to the Prismic community, and thanks for reaching out to us.

I haven't understood this completely. If I understood it you are trying to publish some new content, and it doesn't publish. If that's the case, do you get any errors when you publish new data? Or are you talking about the Import Export tool?

There should not be any issue with the starter plan.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Priyanka

okay, in order. I'm adding a new translation. When I add them, it publishes them immediately, then I download the data in the application and this translation appears to me, it has been exported.
However, at that time, another one that was before, one of the translations no longer appears to me, it has not been exported. I mean, I'm downloading data from primic, the data in the panel is there, but I don't have this translation in the downloaded data.
Then I take the translation that has not been exported, change it and publish it. After this operation, I download it, it is exported. However, I check other translations and it turns out that I am missing another one again, and so on.
It seems as if I have exceeded the publication limit and more than a certain amount does not want to be exported.