Unable to publish

I'm testing slice machine and everything was ok for a while.
but suddenly, I became unable to publish anything... error click retry ! I logged out and logged in...
my repos is https://griffon2.prismic.io/
Any help welcome !

Hello @fabrice,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'll let the developer team know about this issue and they will surely look at your repository.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Hello @fabrice,

I've received a quick response from the development team, and they find that the issue is related to the disabled custom-type "homepage" in your repository. Can you please delete the disabled custom-type "homepage" and try to publish the content again? It will work.

I understand that this is a bug, and I'm going to add this issue to our issue-tracker so our tech-support team can look into this.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Ok thank you.
Sadly, I switched again to another CMS but I’ll be very happy to try again soon !
This slice-machine thing sounds good…
Happy new year !
Fabrice

Hello @fabrice,

Thanks for your feedback, It's valuable for us.

We are improving our Slice-Machine documents. We would be pleased to hear from you soon.

Happy new year!

Priyanka

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

We are unable to Publish as well. We have reached out for support and get nothing. Can someone please help its been 5 days without being able to publish and 24 hours without a response from the support line.

Hey Team,

The team hopefully fixed this issue today.

Are you still seeing problems?

Thanks.